Your Falcon Card photo will be used as your identification photo for official University business and records, including but not limited to your Falcon Card. In order to have your Faclon Card printed in advance for you, we ask that you submit a professional color passport style photo showing a full front view of your head and shoulders according to the requirements shown on this site.
By submitting this photo for Falcon Card you agree this photo may be used by the university. Please contact the Falcon Card Services office if you have questions about this policy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-281-2693.
To begin, click on the “Get Started Now” button located on the Home page.
The above photos represent acceptable photos. Notice that they are very similar in size and requirements to passport photos.
When taking your photo, please use the following as guidelines to ensure your photo is accepted:
- Current color photo with a solid, flat white background without pattern or indentation, taken indoors with natural lighting and flash that evenly illuminates your entire face.
- Full-face passport style headshot directly facing and looking at the camera with open eyes, a neutral expression and no tilting of the head. Smiling is encouraged.
- Clothing must be visible however no uniforms or costumes are allowed.
- No hats, sunglasses, headphones, or other accessories which obstruct a complete view of the face and no one other than you are allowed. Prescription glasses without glare and religious head coverings are allowed only if worn on a daily basis.
- Do not crop or edit your photo in any way before submitting.
- Only .jpg files accepted with high resolution photographs being preferred.
Have your picture taken, according to the diagram below:
Once you have reviewed the detailed instructions and have a properly formatted photo,
please proceed to Step 2. You will have the ability to crop your photo if needed.
- Proceed to Step 2 by clicking in the box presented to you on Step 1 of the Photo Upload
Site as shown below and then clicking on the box that says “Proceed to Step 2”:
This page displays your account information used by MyPhoto:
Click on the “Choose File” button to browse for the photo. This will launch a dialog box in your browser. You can select the location of your file. Once you have selected the photo’s file location, select it by clicking on the “Open” button in the dialog box.
- Click the “CONTINUE TO STEP 3” button to upload your photo to the system.
If needed, you can use this on-line tool to crop or resize your photo. After you
are finished, you will be able to compare your photo with a sample provided. Please
crop or resize your photo now or if you are satisfied, CONTINUE TO STEP 4. You can
also remove the file and start over.
Click on the button that says “CONTINUE TO STEP 4”
Step 4 will display a sample card and preview card. Compare the sample card photo with your uploaded photo shown on the preview card photo.
- Click on the radio button that answers the following question:
Does your photo look like the given example?
- If you selected yes, continue to the next paragraph that explains your acceptance
and understanding of submitting your photo using this on-line tool:
I have reviewed the necessary photo requirements of Seattle Pacific University. I understand
that if I submit a photo that does not meet the requirements or is improperly formatted,
my application may be delayed until a suitable photo is resubmitted. I hereby certify
that the information provided is correct and the photo I am uploading is a true
image of myself. I understand that by submitting this photo it may become part
of my official record and can be used by Seattle Pacific University of for official purposes.
- Click on the box that says “Submit Photo”. This will submit the uploaded photo to
the Seattle Pacific University Falcon Card Services card system.
If your photo has been uploaded successfully, a confirmation message will display
that will contain your tracking number as shown below:
Thank you for submitting your photo to Seattle Pacific University Falcon Card Servives Photo Upload Site.
Your photo has been successfully uploaded to our database.
The Check Status tab at the top of the page can be used to track the status of your submission using your SPU ID#.